Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week 55: "When one strengthens himself in God, he simultaneously strengthens himself in everything else."

Hey everyone!

SO IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD WEEK THIS WEEK. Two of our awesome investigators got baptized!!!! Their names are Joaquin and Cynthia, brother and sister, and they are very soon going to be BIG leaders in the church. THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!! QUE FELICIDAD!! Attached are some photos from their baptism. AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Since I have talked a lot these last few weeks, I am gonna keep it low key this week and not write a whole lot. Otherwise you´ll all get sick of me too fast.... if it hasn't already happened that is....

In other news, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE COOLEST MAN ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET THOMAS PLACE!!!!!!!! DID YA THINK I WAS GONNA FORGET?????? HAPPY 21 YEARS YA CHUMP!!!

In other news, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHERS WIFE CAMI!!!!!!!!!! YA THOUGHT I FORGOT DIDN'T YA??? DON'T GO HAVING ANY KIDS TILL I GET BACK!!!!!

If I forgot a birthday, that will be real embarrassing.

Have a happy week!
Elder Bernal

Inspiration for the Week:
"When one strengthens himself in God, he simultaneously strengthens himself in everything else."

No comments:

Post a Comment