Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 13: Lots of new pictures

Hi everyone,

We just had transfers today and I got a new companion! His name is Elder Bake and he is from Idaho. Seems like a stud and I'm pumped to get to work with him.

Not a whole lot of time to write this week cause it was a crazy day today with all the changes, but I wanted to include some pictures from an adventure Elder Leany and I had. We woke up at 5am to go hike a little mountain nearby. We figured there would just be a trail to follow to avoid all the cactus and plants and such, but when we got there we couldn't find anything. We had to fight our way through thorns and rocks and snakes and lions but we finally made it to the top and the view was awesome. Fun fact that right here in Guaymas Sonora is the only place in the world (supposedly..) that desert literally meets the ocean. It was perty. You can also see my failed attempt at taking a selfie, it was brighter than I thought. Going down we had to find a different way because the other way was just too hard. The whole thing ended up being like 4 hours instead of 1 but it was good.

Like I said sorry for a short letter, but the updates will continue. The work is hastening and things are just getting better and better. Hope you all are doing well!

Elder Bernal


Here are some pictures:

















No comments:

Post a Comment