Friday, June 26, 2015

Week 68: "OK SO WHAT IS GOING ON BACK THERE"

OK SO WHAT IS GOING ON BACK THERE!!!!

We got people getting married, we got people going to Honduras, we got someone with a narly mexi stash, like GEEZ santa vaca, what is happening without me!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY AGAIN!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BEST FRIEND IN DA WHOLE WIDE WERLD IZZY FOR HER MISSION CALL TO HONDURAS!!!!! CASI ME VUELVO LOCO. A LA TORRE MI HERMANITA VA A SER MISIONERA!!!!! the only sad part is they sent you a little too far south... I was totally expecting to have a sister in the same mission....

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BIG SEESTER ADRIANNA FOR GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!! ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BROTHER FOR THE NEW PET FERRET THAT HE HAS ON HIS FACE!!! YOU ROCK THAT LOOK BROTHER!!!!

AND SORRY TO EVERYONE FOR MY DADS POSES IN THE WEDDING PHOTOS!!!

And to finish up, Thank you so so so so so so so so much Shannon Sperry for your package. I now have enough toothbrushes to clean out all cavities and fight off all cockroaches, and enough candy to get more cavities. And yes, I was flooded with compliments for the block socks with the pink spots. They could not have been perfect.

Well to some up this week, Ruben got baptized and it was awesome! Next week I will send some pics!

I don't know if life can get any better. I am so happy I don't know how to put it in to words.

Elder Bernal
"Happiness is only real when shared"

- Chris McCandless

No comments:

Post a Comment