Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Week 69: "With gentle hands, one can shake the world"

BUENO!!!

Soooo it was a rough week because all of a sudden I got a little sick. But all is well now. Don't worry Mom.

Our mission president, Presidente Hernandez and his wife are finishing their three years of service this week, and so last week we had our last reunion and said our goodbyes. It was really sad but they are really special people and I am gonna miss them a ton. See the pic attached!

So this week we received news of the transfers in the mission, and turns out they sent me to PUERTO PEÑASCO!!!! It was pretty sad because I had to say bye to Mi compa Elder Hernandez and some of the best people I have ever met in my mission, but I have lots of time left in my mission so I really hope i get to see them again. After 6 very very fast months, I will be saying goodbye to Villa de Seris, which is actually pretty hard to do because it has been one of if not my favorite area in all of my mission.  I love villa de seris and I am going to miss it a lot. 

And here I am in PUERTO PEÑASCO!!! Even though it is Mexico, they are more signs in English because of all the gringos that come for vacation! I will be here for another 6 weeks at least so I am very excited. The other great news is that for the first time in my mission, I will be cruising down the streets on MY SWEET BIKE!!! Look out Peñasco!!

So Sunday was Fathers day, and I owe a huge happy fathers day to the man I love most on this planet. Happy Fathers day Fernando you big chump!! sigue guapo!! 

Not a whole lot of time this week, so it will be short. But hey, I'm in Peñasco! Super excited to get to work here. From what I have been told, the people are amazing and are willing to listen. Attached are some photos from when I said bye to everyone in my ward here, and also when I got Shannon Sperry's care package - Thank you!!!

That's all for now, until next week!!

Elder Bernal

"With gentle hands, one can shake the world."
     - Ghandi







No comments:

Post a Comment