Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 35: Transferred back to Hermosillo



Hello!

Hellooooo everybody!

Sooooo this week was awesome, but also really sad.

Saturday night I was walking with Elder Otteson, and I get a call from a friend, telling me that I had transfers and that I was going to go to Hermosillo. To be honest, I was pretty sad. I did not want to leave Nogales or my companion, nor was I ready to do either. I got pretty sad because I was totally on staying. BUT, The Lord knows what he is doing, so now I am in Hermosillo! The good part is that my companion, is literally one of my best friends in the mission, so that could not have gone any better. This is about to be an awesome awesome companerismo!

Unfortunately, because of cambios, I have just about zero time to write. I had a ton of photos too that I wanted to send, but that will have to wait till next week!

Also, since I am no longer in Nogales, the mailing will be different now. Unless what you are going to send me is extremely important, in which case you may still send it to nogales, all other mail will have to go the first address I sent out a long time ago! Thank you!

And btw, thank you Mommy for the box full of ties and belts!! I wuv you!!!

AND SINCE I WONT WRITE UNTIL THE 20TH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIENDS ERIC BDE STEFANCHIK AND SHAIN SCOTT WHOSE BIRTHDAYS ARE ON THE 17TH!!!! SOMEONE GIVE EM 21 AND 16 PUNCHES FOR ME!!

Much love,
Elder Bernal

No comments:

Post a Comment