Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 45: "If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me."

HEY GUYS ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So this week was so so so so so so awesome. IT FLEW by but there was tons of awesome stuff! Only have time to touch on a few...

I had the opportunity to go to the temple on Wednesday! Attached are some pictures, and it was an absolutely incredible experience. On top of being able to experience everything in Spanish, it was very special for me to be able to go to the house of the Lord in the first time in almost a year. I felt more at peace than I have in a very long time. It seemed as if the world stood still. 

I am going to start a quote of the week sorta gig, and we are gonna see how long it goes for.... this week I am going to pull from what Rachael Duncan sent me because it is that cool:

"If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me." W.D. Auden. 

Is that not awesome? LOVE LOVE LOVE

So not only I am extremely excited for Christmas, but I am also so excited for our baptism that we are going to have on Saturday!! An Hermana whose name is Leti Izarraras is going to give herself a Christmas gift and get baptized two days after Christmas!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! She is so incredible she has been through lots of ups and downs in her life but we found her in a really cool way that I will explain next week. Please keep her in your prayers because the week before baptism is always full of roadblocks.

I truly hope that you are all able to feel the love that should be felt during this Christmas season. I hope you can all recognize the things that you treasure in life, and hold them close as we feel the happiness that Christmas brings. Whether you are in a snowstorm, rainstorm, or desert (hey), the Christmas spirit extends to all ends!

Talk to you all next week! And as for my family..... SEE YOU GUYS ON CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!!!!

Elder Bernal













No comments:

Post a Comment