Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week 48: "Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear."

Hey hey,

An awesome and pretty low key week. My new area is awesome, my companion Elder Guerra is a stud and we have so much fun together. The new zone is also incredible and everything is just great.

In the morning this week, I went to go brush my teeth. I grabbed my toothbrush out of my little bathroom bag that I use to hold all my toiletries, and started brushing my teeth as usual. I grab some floss and flossed my teeth, then reached for the shaver and BOOM, out crawled four or five COCKROACHES. I saw them crawl out of my bag, trampling over the floss and the toothbrush that I had literally just used, and then escape down the drain. (could have killed them if i wanted to but i let them live...) I sat there in awe and disgust for a good ten seconds realizing that hairy crawling insects and just made a home out of all the things that I put in and on my face, then sorta just laughed it off with my companion as he made fun of me. (and I may or may not have used my toothbrush again because I'm too stingy to buy another one.....).

Inspiration for the Week

"Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear."

More to come on that topic soon. Have a great week! 

Elder Bernal

No comments:

Post a Comment