Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week 47: "I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."



Hello everyone!

They changed me again! This time, I will be staying in Hermosillo but going to a place called Villa de Seris. My companion is going to be a super cool missionary named Elder Guerra, who I have met before! He is a super cool dude, and I am going to meet up with him in a few hours.

Welcome home Mckenna Tracy!!! Have an awesome time at BYU!!

This week, I read a scripture in 2 Nephi 1:15 that has been stuck in my head all week. I read over it and in that moment it has stayed in my head and I have repeated the phrase time after time after time. It reads like this,

"I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."

I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his Love. Each one of us, however great or small we may be, young or old, are forever surrounded by the Love of our Father in Heaven. In moments where we feel like the world may be caving in on us and there is no one to look to or even in moments when we feel so happy and that life is so great, we should remember that the Lord is holding us in his arms. As my beautiful sister Adrianna puts it in her Grammy nominated song Hands,


When my world is caving,
Heaven stands.
When my heart is breaking,
I never leave Your Hands.

May we always be able to remember how much God loves each and everyone of us. May we be able to show our appreciation for this love as we love our neighbor. And may we forever be able to understand and see the joy as we say to ourselves this beautiful phrase: "I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."

Everybody be sure to wish the man I love most in this world, Fernando Bernal, A happy birthday!!!!! The old man is turning 50 something! Que no se ponga gordito!!!

Elder Bernal
Inspiration for the Week, thanks to Rachael Duncan,


"“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” - Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

P.S. See mp3 song attached
http://grooveshark.com/#!/search/song?q=Adrianna+Bernal+Your+Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment